U.S. & Texas LawShield® Member Ambasador
I feel proud to be a U.S. & Texas LawShield member. As a representative, I’m privileged to witness the positive impacts we have on people and I love having the ability to serve our members daily.
YOUR COVERAGE INCLUDES
- INCLUDES COVERAGE FOR ALL LEGAL WEAPONS!
- Self-Defense Coverage for All Legal Weapons
- Coverage If You Display or Discharge a Firearm or Use Any Other Lawful Weapon At Your Disposal
- 24/7/365 Attorney-Answered Emergency Hotline
- Legal Representation for Criminal and Civil Proceedings
- Updates on Self-Defense Laws
- Special Perks Available Only to Our Members
- Multi-State Coverage Available for All 50 States, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico
- Legal Representation for Accidental or Unintended Discharges
- No Deductibles or Copayments
- No Limit to the Amount of Hours Provided for Defense
- Face-to-face time with experienced lawyers, instructors, and other professionals knowledgeable in numerous areas of self-defense law
ARMED AND EDUCATED BOOK SERIES
- We literally wrote the book on gun law in each state
- Critical information every gun owner should know
- Written by experienced attorneys in easy-to-understand language
- These books are not just recitation of statutes; they provide actual legal analysis with real-life examples to explain complex laws
- Member access to a regularly updated self-defense law video library
- Legal publications that explain all aspects of self-defense law
- Stay up-to-date with self-defense law changes, current events, and more
- Read member stories and the latest in self-defense protection
WE ARE THE AUTHORITY ON GUN LAW LEGAL DEFENSE.
WHY WE ARE #1
IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
STAY INFORMED ON SELF-DEFENSE LAWS: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
We recognize the importance of information, especially as it relates to responsible self-defense. As an ongoing service of U.S. & Texas LawShield, we send out multiple newsletters with updates on self-defense law every month. The purpose of the newsletter is to educate our members about important changes that may impact them and their right to self-defense.