Houston, Texas – April 7, 2022 – U.S. LawShield®, industry leader and America’s largest provider of Legal Defense for Self Defense® coverage, continues its statewide Legislative Tour in collaboration with Georgia 2nd Amendment (GA2A) on April 11 in Savannah, GA, and April 14 in Carrollton, GA. The premise of the tour is to educate gun owners and answer questions about permitless carry in Georgia.
According to U.S. LawShield CEO P.J. Hermosa, “Before permitless carry becomes law, now is the time for Georgians to understand the possible risks they face as lawful gun owners.”
Presented by U.S. LawShield Independent Program Attorneys who practice in the Peach State, the Legislative Tour “provides the ideal opportunity for folks to learn particulars of the new law. They can rest assured knowing they understand its implications,” Hermosa added.
GA2A Legislative Tour Presented by U.S. LawShield
Attend the free sessions to learn about critical legislative updates concerning firearm rights. Hosted by Georgia 2nd Amendment, the sessions detail how GA2A strives to fight gun control constraints, clarifying the many restrictions in Georgia that involve carrying a firearm. Q&A will answer questions on various topics, including Georgia permitless carry—also known as constitutional carry.
- When will the Georgia permitless carry law take effect?
- What does permitless carry mean for Georgians?
- Georgia Weapons Carry License vs. Permitless Carry
- What happens after a use-of-force confrontation?
- Is the law different for license holders?
- Discussion of Citizen’s Arrest Repeal—HB 479
- What is a “Lawful Weapons Carrier”? Can police question anyone with a firearm?
- Should you talk to the police if involved in a lethal confrontation? Why or why not?