Local 2A-friendly facilities are the lifeblood of our program and our communities. These businesses and organizations provide a unique opportunity for us to meet and get to know our U.S. LawShield member family in a welcoming, responsible, gun-friendly environment. This week we’re taking a look at INPAX Academy of Personal Protection and what they can offer you as a local 2A leader in your community.
INPAX Academy of Personal Protection
9186 Covenant Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
INPAX started in 2003 based on a simple philosophy: It’s good to have a lifeguard, but it’s better to know how to swim. INPAX wants to serve and help people that want to take full responsibility for their own security–people like you. Using their unique method, INPAX will help you think under pressure, adapt to rapidly changing circumstances, make the right decisions, and have the physical skills to back them up.
Located in the McCandless Crossing Shopping Center, three miles north of Ross Park Mall, the new state-of-the-art, 30,000 sq. ft. facility will include:
- Open to the Public, Indoor firing Range
- 24 bulletproof indoor, electronically controlled firing lanes
- Civilian/Law Enforcement firearms training facilities
- Full service retail firearms pro-shop for guns, ammunition and accessories
- A full-spectrum personal security, fitness, defensive handgun training academy
- Force-on-force Simulation training center
- Corporate event and meeting space
INPAX staff is filled with veterans, law enforcement professionals, and close protection specialists.
“Our mission is to build a safer community by empowering with the same skills we, as close protection specialists would use to protect public figures” says INPAX founder and CEO, Sam Rosenberg. “The new facility was designed with our community in mind – from the inside out – and its foundation is built on over twenty years of research, science and practical application in personal security.”
Designed for all levels; beginners to professionals; soccer moms to corporations – INPAX training includes:
- Full spectrum private and group training: Fitness, Self-defense, Firearms, Critical Incident Response
- Age and topic appropriate – for children, youths, teens and adults
- Specialized programming exclusive for law enforcement and security professionals.
The retail pro-shop provides a full line of self-defense, firearms and accessories, and personal security products – in store, and online. Every product hand-picked by subject matter experts.
Range, Academy, and Life memberships are available for early enrollment, offering full access to the facility, lane reservations, and inclusive training.
Supporting businesses like INPAX helps promote the rights of responsible gun owners across your community. For more information about INPAX make sure to give them a call at 724-759-7571 or visit their website at www.livewithconfidence.com.